Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

my creative space part 3

"Again! Again!" the Teletubbies cry. And here it is again, dear bloggers, my creative space this week :).

my creative space


I'm choosing fabrics for my very first zippy pouch. I'm quite nervous with this project of mine as I have never sewn a zip before. If you find there is no mention of the zippy pouch in the new few days or weeks... well, you can guess what had become of the pouch at that time :D.
Also on my little nomadic space are two completed sumo babies.
Meet Bunnie, who loves Bunny with a Balloon.

Sumobaby: Bunnie


And this is Mollie Buttons.

Sumobaby: Mollie Buttons


More creative spaces over at kootoyoo! Do hop over to Kirsty's if you're thinking of joining in the fun, or to check out the lovely spaces :).

That's all for now. I shall totter off to meet an essay deadline!
Bye bye!

17 comments:

  1. those sumo babies are cute as(and aptly named!) don't be scared of zips, use a zipper foot and easy peasy. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Adorable!
    You are so clever.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny! Cute!

    Good luck with the zip - just remember to breath (in and out) and relax, and you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very gorgeous! I'm a bit zip-phobic but it does get easier with practise ;) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my your sumo babies make me smile soooo much. I love them you will be fine with the zip, if you can sew you can sew in a zip, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours! The sumo babies are just adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little sumos are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek, zips, may the force be with you. (Says the girl with no zipper foot who keeps avoiding them and using other, less suitable closures).
    Super cute sumos. Love the embroidery on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with the zipper pouch, once you get them, they aren't as scary as you think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sumo babies are absolutely gorgeous! Best of luck with the zipper too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww the babies are super cute....Goodluck with the zip. I hear ya lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sumo babies are very sweet.

    Good luck with the zip - I would rather put in a zip than sew buttonholes, they terrify me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sumo babies are awesome. I have a real-life sumo baby of my own, so I'm particularly fond of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with your bunnies! :)
    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)