Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Creative Space

I love seeing crafty stations on "My creative space" hosted by Kirsty. And since I'm currently working on a project, I have joined in this week :)
Well... I don't really have a crafting space as such. I usually clear out my study table to set the sewing machine, or if I'm hand sewing, I simply bring sewing essentials onto the bed. I'm waiting for the day when I will be pricked by a homeless needle while sleeping...
So for today, my make-shift space is a mini bookshelf.

my creative space

I spent last night choosing and cutting up 11 different prints for 11 plushies. It's an ambitious plan to sew up 11 plushies, considering that the new semester starts next week and an essay is due soon. But then again, I do not have a deadline to meet for the plushies :).


my creative space

...Fabrics which I got this week and notions needed for the current project.


'My

Would you like to join in the fun in showing off your creative space?
Hop over to kootoyoo!

Have a fabulous and super crafty day! :)

10 comments:

  1. Eleven plushies! Great ambitious plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic fabric combination you have there!! I'll look forward to seeing your new family of plushies : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your fabric! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely space - your fabric looks gorgeous lined up like that. Good luck with your deadlines! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fabrics. And I too will probably one day be stabbed by a MIA needle in the bed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 plushies sound good to me, can't wait to see
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabric is SO gorgeous! I don't have a crafting space either and use the dining table when I sew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your space is lovely. Even though I have a space I prefer to roam around anyway...go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally know what you mean about those "homeless needles"! eek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks nice...I can't wait to see what it becomes!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)