Pages

Friday, May 08, 2009

Onigiri and ice cream, anyone?

Yummy! It's sushi time!
I loveeee sushi and Japanese food =D. My favourite is fish curry katsu and sashimi =)
Today, I shall have something different to my ordinary selection - onigiri please!
Yum Yum.

The savoury side to Hush, Sugar Rush
Code named: Oni-grin, the onigiri which grins a lot!
Made of plain rice and nori.

And then, I would finish off the meal with ice-cream! My favourites are Tiramisu and Green Tea. Baskin Robbins, Haagen Dazs, and even Macker's chocolate ice cream sundae will do! And of course, some fresh cherries please.

The sweetest part of Hush, Sugar Rush
Code named: Marie Cherrie, who hails from France!
Her parents named her after the great Marie Curie,
in hopes that she would be part of the wonderful world of Fee-Sycs.
She did not live up to their dreams, and instead, became an ice cream.
Cherry flavoured to appeal the little girls, with a drizzle of peach sauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)