Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ratako's Illustration

I came across Ratako's Illustration while surfing blogs/Internet. It is filled with awesome illustrations and clay models - and I could not resist sharing it here. I don't know much about the illustrator (the website is in Japanese), but needless to say, I found the work delightful :D.
Illustrations:
Dog - Cat - Girl

Stive

My Pet

Policeman

Clays:
Scott

Richardson

Niclas (my favourite!)

Yun

Petitobi range (also part of my top favourites!)


And they even sell merchandises with the illustrations on them :)

Hop over to Ratako's Illustration to see more :)

Tomorrow I'll be sitting for my first exam - Law of Contract! Eeeekkk! It's really the hardest of all the papers which I'm sitting for :/. After that, I'll come back to post more stuff which made me go "awwwww"... Till then, take care :).

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Law of Contract ? Oh no, sounds tough ! I guess you're studying to be a lawyer ? ...Eitherway...GOOD LUCK LYN...! You will do just fine... I'm SURE !

    & Thanks for sharing these adorable snippets ...as usual, i can trust to learn something NEW / TOTALLY CUTE when I visit your blog... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooo cute! I adore that tote bag! Thanks for sharing this with us even when your busy with study! All the best and good luck with your exam!! I know you are gonna do really well! Sending you best wishes and love...lots of it! Have a lovely merry happy day!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)