Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

B are for birthdays :D

Hello! :D
Remember how I mentioned I had a party on Saturday? It turned out that the birthday girl threw a little surprise for me as well, and baked Tiramisu (my favourite!) which was yummy :D
I got many gifts (I was sooo pampered :D ) - and here are a couple of cute things which I got:

The cutest bunny in the world. My friends and I pimped the bunny with
glowsticks (we spent most of the time in the dark during the party) and
I made it dance to "I'm Your" by Jason Mraz. :D
I named it Furry (so original, no?) :P

A "Wellington" bear mug, which is so adorable!

The dog on the left is a speaker, alarm clock, reads e-mails, reads text from Word files,
voice recorder, pant pant - it Does Everything!

A tee which is so adorably vicious!

And a Winnie-The-Pooh key which can be cut to fit into my own house door.
It is engraved with my nickname :)

And some scenes from the party:



Oh yes, did I mention I turned 21? :D

Have a wonderful Monday! :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good fun party! I adore all your lovely gifts...they are soo cute. :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatta cute bunny!!! happy sweet 21st birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 21st Birthday, Lyn (not too late to send my wishes as it's still 12 Oct 09 where I am) :D! So glad you had a smashing time with your friends. Oh, and such lovely gifts you got for your b'day :). The dog sounds interesting...it can do soo many things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lyn...what gorgeous presents ! You must be REALLY POPULAR to get such adorable gifts.... well...you are such a sweetheart that i am sure your friends must adore you ! I LOVE the doggy alarm clock ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhu.....I got a lot adorables and cute things on my birthday too hehe :P!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)