Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

Spoonflower sweetness

I'm sure many of you have heard/used Spoonflower before :).

Thanks to this wonderful website, I have enjoyed (and shamefully drooled over) gorgeous fabrics designed by fabulous crafty persons. These are just few of my favorites:



1. fabric by Craft Pudding.
She's amazing - her stamps are always so adorable, and so is this fabric.

2. Riding Hood, by Frizz. Look at the bear whizzing on its scooter!

3. WienerDogs, by juneprints. Balloons + hot dogs = floating doggies

4. Smile Recipe Gadget Case Designs by Smile Recipe.
She sells handmade gadget cases using adorable Japanese fabrics.


And because I *heart* fabrics, I could not resist purchasing this from a local seller:
Like all other fabrics I have purchased, this is also a bargain (I cannot resist bargains!). It's Storybook IV by Windham Fabrics.
Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep,
And can't tell where to find them;
Leave them alone, And they'll come home,
Wagging their tails behind them.


Have a super lovely day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am soo drooling over that craftpudding fabric! I love your little boo-peep purchase too. So charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)...
    See, I'm already drooling over the lovely fabrics - love those by Craft Pudding & Frizz. Your purchase looks cute too...can't wait to see what you're gonna make with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fabrics are gorgeous!! I adore craft pudding! Hope you had a good weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! you mentioned tatoos before...i have alittle one on my right wrist...its my name in arabic. i didn't hurt soo much for me it was more the sensation which made me flinch!
    x

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)