Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pancakes and Sifus - A Second Peek


I had cravings for pancakes lately, and so woke up really early today (my kind of early =P) to whip up some! They were such a flop! They did not rise fully, and were somewhat un-pancake looking. Nonetheless, I enjoyed dipping the "pancakes" into strawberry jam. Strawberry jam saves everything!

Hush, Sugar Rush
sneak peek:

Coming from a Chinese ethnicity background, I grew up with some knowledge of Chinese stories/fairy tales. But I have to admit that my childhood books held little of those. My favourite books had always been Western-derived tales such as Alice in Wonderland and Red Riding Hood, two of which still remains my favourite today.

The student showing respect...

It is most probably due to the fact that I cannot read or write in Chinese. And most great books are written in the author's original language anyway. But when I have the opportunity to grab an English-translated Chinese storybook, I will take it. =)


...to his sifu

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)