Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Far Far Away, At a Distant Land

... There Are Beautiful Fabrics to Be Explored, Seen and Loved...

I have always adored Heather Ross' fabrics.
I think they are simple, but always so adorable! How can something so ordinary like a bicycle or a caravan make me smile?

The key is being adorable!



The gnomes are making my heart melt!

Mind you, I have none of her fabrics. I have toyed with the idea of getting a credit card or Paypal to source for fabrics overseas. But at the moment, being a student presents a slight problem with that...

And now, her newest design is out, and hitting U.S. Etsy stores.
And being sold like hot cakes.
And I continue to admire at a distance, far far away...
Quite a distance I should say, considering that I live all the way on the other side of the world, Far Far Away!
So don't mind me while I sit in front of the computer monitor, salivating all over the keyboard. The computer hardware is probably going to shoot some sparks soon. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)