Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Parsley the Paisley

It has been incredibly frustrating not being able to upload photos into the computer. I am still waiting for the USB cable to arrive from overseas. And just today, I finally decided to turn to my mobile and its camera.
I used the 'solarize' function to cover up the poor quality of the 'ordinary' setting.


Well, well, well!
It didn't turn out too bad! =)
My beloved matryoshka plushie. It's the creation of a rough sketch and an intense love for matryoshkas!

I am so in love with its blushing cheeks.

If I had to name her, it would be "Parsley". Just because it is made from paisley fabric, which well, sounds like parsley =P.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn! I'm going to need some info from you on your choices of FQ's and shipping address... My computer is being a bit of a stinker and not allowing me to access your email from this blog... so your email would be great too! Thanks,

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL... I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU... AND IT DIDN'T WORK ;( SO, WE CAN DO ON HERE (MY BLOG FOR THE... SWITCH OF INFO) OR MAYBE YOU CAN CONVO ME THROUGH MY ETSY SHOP... I'LL LEAVE THE LINK... SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!

    Hi Lyn... I do hope you get this and our emailing situation becomes easier I'm super excited that you won and are about to experience your first time with Heather Ross fabric's through my blog! All I need you too do is... pick which three fabric's you’d like FQ's in and send me your mailing address... I'll take care of the rest! Thanks a bunch for entering my giveaway...

    Heather

    http://alamodefabric.blogspot.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5453449

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)