Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whoopie

Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies

I remember my mum buying a book from Book Depository about a year ago. I can't remember the name of the book, but it was a recipe book on how to bake different types of Whoopie Pies. I had to Wiki "Whoopie Pies" as I had no idea what they were. Till this day, I haven't had the opportunity to try one yet, but I assume that they are similar in texture and taste to cakes.
They come in all kinds of flavours, and they all look heavenly to me. Can you tell that I have a super sweet tooth?

Peppermint Whoopie Pie
If you would like to try bake some, click on the any of the caption to the images on this post. The links will take you to different blogs and websites that have generously provided great recipes for all to try!

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies

Matcha Chocolate Whoopie Pies
If you can't bake or are too lazy to bake (I fall into both categories) and live within the Auckland area (unfortunately, I'm not within this group), you can consider visiting or ordering online from Whoopie. I haven't tried their whoopie pies before, and if you ever do, please share a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)