Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A graduation gift

I received a couple of gifts from friends and family during graduation. Mum bought a beautiful bouquet of gerberas and friends gave me more flowers and a stuffed monkey in a regalia.


A friend of mine also gave me a not-so-traditional graduation gift:


It is a "Wellbeing" journal from Kikki K. It is an amazing book that allows you to plan and organise your life in a manner that enhances the body and mind. It is so inspiring and motivational.


More details on the journal can be found here.


I just love inspirational gifts, and this one tops the list.

There are also more journals from the same line including the 101 Dreams Book and Gratitude Book. In my opinion, these are quite expensive, so if you are planning to gift it to someone else, it would be worth to take a moment to think if the recipient will appreciate a book like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)