Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crafty Wellington

Hey bloggy friends :). If you are a Wellingtonian and like all things crafty, you may find the following upcoming events happening in Wellington worth visiting:

1. Fabric-a-brac happening on the 19th, which is this Saturday


2.  As usual, the Wellington Underground Market at Frank Kitts Park will be held on Saturday.



3. Handmade 2012 will be held from the 2nd - 3rd June

4. Pop Up Design Shop which is currently set up at 105 Customhouse Quay till the 10th of June. The store stocks up with work of emerging designers and artists. Sounds like a pretty cool store which I must visit soon!


I'll probably be spending the whole of the coming Saturday, visiting Fabric-a-brac and exploring Newtown generally. It would be my third trip out of the city since I've arrived in Wellington, and I'm looking forward for a taste of suburban life again! Hopefully there are nice stores to visits and a cosy cafe to have a good brunch. We'll have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)