Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cafe L'Affare

My sister visited me in Wellington, and we went on an eating spree. She loves cafe food, so we decided to try out Cafe L'Affare on an early Monday morning.
Eggs Benedict with my usual mug of mocha

Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup

Yummy pancakes again - so good, two photos had to be taken!
Cafe L'Affare is a very beautiful cafe. My sister, who works as an interior designer, went a little too wild with my camera in the cafe, taking snapshots of the lights, the counter, the tables etc etc. These are some of the photos she took:

Interior of Cafe L'affare

Interior of Cafe L'Affare - coffee beans are sold here too

Interior of Cafe L'Affare
The food was absolutely delicious, and I would love to go back to Cafe L'Affare again soon!

Restaurant information:
Address: 27 College Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
Opening hours: Mon - Fri (7am - 4.30pm); Sat & Sun (8am - 4pm)
Price: Spendy, usual cafe prices

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)