Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Musashi Japanese restaurant

My family and I love Japanese food. I particularly love bentos, where I can sample a little of each yummy portion! There are excellent and reasonably priced Japanese food in Auckland, and when my sister visited us from Kuala Lumpur, we just had to take her to our favourite Japanese restaurant.






As you can see from the photos above, each set meal comes with appetisers, salad, miso soup, sushi, a main dish and dessert. Depending on the main dish ordered, you get to cook it yourself!

As usual, our meal was really delicious and satisfying. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this restaurant to anyone visiting Auckland!

Restaurant information:
Address: 212 Kitchener Road, Milford, Northshore City
Days opened: Tues - Sun
Price: $15 for a set lunch; more spendy for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)