Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Uniqlo

I was over at Hello Sandwiches' blog, reading about Ebony's MT tees that she bought from Uniqlo. I love MT tapes and Uniqlo, so the combination of both of them made me swoon a little.

I charged over to Uniqlo Malaysia's website, although I knew that:
1. Uniqlo Malaysia may not necessarily stock up on the same tees
2. There may be a lag between what is available for sale at Japan, and what is available for sale at Malaysia
3. Uniqlo's clothes can get a little pricey for little ole' me :(

Unfortunately, there were no MT clothes available, but there were Laura Ashley and Orla Kiely ones on sale!

Some of my favourites are:

Laura Ashley's line at Uniqlo (all of which can be viewed here):

Orla Kiely's line at Uniqlo (all of which can be viewed here):

I really love this one, and I'm thinking of getting my sister to pop by the store to get me one soon!
So if you are a fan of Laura Ashley or Orla Kiely, and currently live in a city where there is a Uniqlo, you should really get there fast before they all run out! And if there are MT tees as well, it is even more urgent that you do so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)