Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Iko Iko

I love Iko Iko, a really cute store selling really cute things.

I always pass by the store when I return from work, and I try to stop by as frequent as possible without the salesperson recognising me ;).

Some things I'm coveting from the store:


Silicone Heart Baking Mould, NZD 24.90
Citta Niwa Mug, NZD 16.90
Fred's Letter Pressed Cookie Cutter Set, NZD 34.90
- Write a message on your baked cookies!
Flora Waycott 'I Love Wellington' Tea Towel, NZD 24.90
- Since I'm now a Wellingtonian, I should have a tea towel that goes with my new life!
Let's Have a Party Bunting, NZD 32.90


Iko Iko stores are located on K Road at Auckland and Cuba Street in Wellington. They also operate an online store on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)