Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday packages

A dear friend's birthday is coming up and her boyfriend has set up a birthday fund to buy a Samsung Galaxy phone for her. I think it is an excellent idea especially since she is still rocking a Nokia brick phone. It is also difficult to buy the "perfect" gift when my own piggy bank is depleting. It is best to pool money to buy what the birthday girl really wants. 

 So I chipped in, but decided that I still wanted to send a little surprise of my own.


The surprise is made up of a birthday card, a Typo pink journal, a sticky memo pad, two adhesive tapes and a bookmark which I have stitched up.




I love sending little surprise packages to friends!

Do you do that too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)