Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Chocolates and the Amigurumis

Bear Ami

You are probably tired of my amigurumi questions by now. I know I am ;)! I assure you that the "Is this the right side?" and "What do you think I did wrong?" will end Right Now :D.

I figured life is too short to be agonising over which is the "right" side, and the problems with my stitches. Instead, I'm following my gut instincts - the "right" side will be the less fuzzy side, and the one which looks good! Of course if you think I'm doing it wrongly, please feel free to leave a comment ;).

Bear Ami

Amigurumi-ing is so addictive. I'm now contemplating my next amigurumi project. And there's a need to go shopping for yarn. In the meantime, all amigurumis are housed next to my pillow on my bed. With Chocolates, the Tatty Teddy.

Chocolates and the Amigurumis

Chocolates and the Amigurumis. Sounds a little like the name of a band. A plushie band. Lol.

And that's all from me, Chocolates and the Amigurumis!

Have a wonderful week ahead :)

PS: The "Me to You" bear was a gift from my friends on my 17th birthday. When I received it, it had chocolate on its fur (my birthday cake was iced with chocolate!). And thus, Chocolates it was named! Tsk. How un-original!

6 comments:

  1. Lyn, i love your attitude about "life is too short to be agonising over which is the "right" side, and the problems with my stitches"! :) It's true and i totally agree with it. You know i love your cute amigurumi! And your plushy collection are soo cute. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O Oh my, you are sooo good at amigurumi-ing. I'm in awe! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ all of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'A Plushie Band' ? HOW CUTE Lyn! Come to think of it... my little girl watches a show on t.v called 'Jacks Big Music Show'...with little guys ( muppets) who look a lot like your cute adorable and totally loveable looking Choco Knitty Bear ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest amigurumis i've ever seen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello weave very, very nice if I would give it a great favor if I could share your pattern pretty please bear some good friend that's all bye ---
    if you're game please send it to me to

    debanhi_31@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)