Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Happy New Year!

Gosh, it has been so long since I have dropped by! Hope everyone is well :).
I spent part of my summer holiday at Kuala Lumpur. I spent most of my time sleeping, eating and looking after a little cute one year old baby. It was good to relax and do nothing! I arrived back in Auckland last week, and I am currently completing my last paper in summer school before heading out to work in February. In mid-February, I will (unofficially) be a graduate with degrees in Law and Commerce! After 5 years of studies, I am more than ready to start working!
My official graduation will be held somewhere in April / May, and I am really hoping I will receive this as a graduation gift!




Isn't it the cutest owl ever? I don't know where to get it, but fingers crossed, someone may actually buy that for me! ;)
As you may know, I am a soft toy addict. My sisters know this and hence, bought this as a Christmas gift for me:


It joins Busby, Tiramisu, Pi, Mochi, Chocolates and a whole lot of others.

I love all my soft toys, but as I'm moving out to another city in Feb for my new job, I've finally began listing some of them on Trade Me. I thought it would be nice to post some photos of the soft toys I'm farewelling to. The following are their Trade Me mugshots.
Bunny

Panda


That's all for now. I need to destash some of my fabric and kawaii items so that I can have a lighter and smoother move to my new apartment in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)