Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pip Studio

My Pinterest home page was filled with some lovely things lately, in particular, things from Pip Studio. When I first saw it on Pinterest, I went crazy and started Googling images and products from Pip Studio.

Here are some pictures to share:


I am particularly interested with the porcelains (I have a particular weakness for ceramics and china). In my crazy Pip Studio frenzy, I found two New Zealand websites stocked up with porcelains. If you are local like I am, you might want to check out Maisy and Grace or Lennox Design Studio.
I love this bowl...
 ... this plate....
... and this cake stand...
Unfortunately, these are a little pricey for me :(. They are so pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)