Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Matryoshka Dolls

I am so in love with these matryoshka dolls.
I don't "love" the things I make often. This is one of the rare exceptions :).

So far I've made three, two of which mom has claimed that they have to be for her friends. I have firmly announced to my family that the red one is MINE (yep, firm, bold, block letters).

I am definitely making more (if I have the time!), and mom has reserved one for herself :). And they will happily join the Chubbees if I ever get around to opening a store.


Have a great weekend, everyone! :)
:)

3 comments:

  1. lovely Lyn! I wouldn't know which one to choose, they are all wonderful.
    happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet creations :) Wonderful!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, i found your blog! *winkwinkwink*

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)