Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello! :)

When the boyfriend went to Sydney during the inter-semester break, he brought back some gifts for me.
I have to say that I was really surprised with the selection of gifts, because they are really a reflection of me and me personality. I have never expressly told him what I like. I mostly keep my obsession :) with zakka/kawaii to myself. But I guess once you start exclaiming over how cute things are, the other person will have an idea of the things that you like :P.


Yep. Mashimaro. It is a really fat bunny, with cheeks like mine (chubby and squishy :D) and is oh-so-cute!
And because I have to name all my soft toys, I came up with an equally adorable (or so I believe :p) name for it. It is named after a type of food:

Day 3: Mochi Cream Photo from Flickr.

And the other surprise is a pair of Hello Kitty bedroom slippers. The size of the head makes me laugh :D.



That's all for now.
Have a good day, you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mashimaro!! I love him too! My teen years spent collecting his stuffs. Ah, the memory of consumerism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mashimaro too! What a nice boyfriend you have! I am a big fan of zakka too. Glad I found your blog and will come back for more!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)