Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Japanese Amigurumi Book

Amigurumi Book

Meet my latest purchase from Kinokuniya *love that bookstore*!


There were many choices of amigurumi books to choose from, and this one stole my heart.
The amigurumis are so cute!


The problem is that I do not know how to read patterns in chart form.
And while the book has step-to-step instructions (which looks so detailed!),
they are all written in Japanese only :(.

So, it was the Internet to the rescue!
This is an excellent help to learn to read crochet chart patterns and to recognise words related to body parts.

At the moment, I do not have much time to sew or crochet, but it sure is fun to buy books and supplies for use in Auckland!
*hearts craft shopping*
2 more days to Christmas!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely book, Lyn! There are so many cute amigurumis - love the koalas. :) Oh, I'm the complete opposite - I can only crochet if there are patterns in chart form :D. And Merry X'mas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way I can get hold of one of these books? It would be a great Christmas present for my daughter this year. You are very talented and I love how cute your work is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amie,
    I bought the book from Kinokuniya. You can consider buying from Etsy, and searching for "amigurumi books". Etsy is stocked up with many lovely Japanese craft books.
    Hope this helps, and good luck ^.^.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)