Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Fabrics, Fabrics, and More!

The past few days have been filled with last minute shopping sprees and lots of packing. And just for fun, I have also been digging through old keepsake boxes. 'Lo and behold, I found some childhood vintage items with me! The sweet wooden doll clad in a pretty white dress melts my heart. And how awesome is the teal hair under the lovely hat? Notice that her dress has the prints of playing card suits.
Truly, I am in love with this sweet item!

It sits on top of some of the fabrics I purchased this holiday. I finally found fabric with strawberries on them! And my first paisley fabric too =). Can you feel the fabric love? =D

Hope your day is filled with love and sweet-ness too!
Happy Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)