Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Love Stationery :)

One of the things I enjoyed doing at KL was shopping around for stationery. I bought lots of essentials, such as highlighters and rulers, but I was trying desperately not to go overboard on the notebooks and memopads. I simply have too much of these in my stash!
I caved in for the following purchases:

Apple memopads.
Too cute to resist!

One will go as part of a birthday gift for a friend who loves stationery as much as I do!

A memopad...

Of which I thought the illustration was Japanese-like!


And a cute stick-it/post-it set.

I really do try to minimise my stationery stash, especially since I have little storage space.
Are you a stationery stasher? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)