Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Beary Loveable


Hey there! :)
Just a small crafty update from me today (shocking, I know ;) ).
This bear was made a couple of weeks back, when I had some time during the inter-semester break. Currently, I'm working on some brooches that are taking ages to finish, mainly because I'm improving on the prototypes.
I have also been trying to take some decent photos of my Chubbees and other small plushies I'm trying to sell. For the time being, I have decided to sell them on Trade Me (New Zealand's version of eBay for the time being) :). Let's hope this works! ;)

Have a happy week! :)

PS: To sweet Charlotte who commented on my previous post - Please click here to see me reply :). Your e-mail was not available on your profile page, hence I replied under your comment :)

2 comments:

  1. hi! you're blog is so fantasticute (new word create by me for you ;) i have a blog too !can you just have a look ?( http://polinsblog.blogspot.com)
    thinkyou belle & rose <3
    PS: i'm french so i hopre you will understand !
    french kiss ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just followed you too. And I have an invented word too...blogalicious. We are a crazy bunch us crafty bloggers aren't we? Please check out my blog @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)