Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Small spaces

I live in a studio apartment in Wellington. 

Here is a picture of it:


It is all brand new and clean, and there is an added bonus of big windows that allow the morning sunlight to stream in. I am not fussed with the size (which is really small), and I know that small spaces can look great too. However, it is really important to make sure that the place does not look cluttered and messy. I brought quite a lot of things here, and I have been making the effort to downsize. This includes selling off some of my craft materials, fabric and books :(. It is also taking a lot of effort to refrain from buying more clothes!

Here are some examples of small and cute houses on Pinterest:


Tiny and rugged :).


Cute loft


Love the wooden partition

Source: tumblr.com via Su Lyn on Pinterrest

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for leaving a note♥
I love reading every one of them =)